FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dallys bff forever contest entry

Go down 
+6
The Next Ritalin
THE BREAST INSIDE
It's a bear white leg
turningcumintowater
Bean Gay
Dally
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

dallys bff forever contest entry Empty
PostSubject: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm

okay post here to be a contestion, then challenges will beging soon after clown
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

I think i shoulde be dallyas next best bfff because i am a guy and therefore of opposite gender, which dally she is attracted to that gender(males). i also am very on the sexii so that is definitely a plus on. i also write fenfiction so we have thing incommon. oh and i am a virgian so she would be my fart ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

I would be a very good friend for Dally because most of the time I am nice and would never dream about hurting her. I also won't pretend to be a guy who flirts and stuff; I'll just be my girly self when doing that. I'll listen to you when you need me to and won't go blabbing anything you tell me is private. I too write fanfiction [have you read my fanfic of your fanfic?] and perhaps we could collaborate in the near future. I'll be very supportive and try to help out whenever I can.

I hope you pick me as your new BFF [cause us girls gotta stick together!] and look foward to doing whatever online pals do.
Back to top Go down
It's a bear white leg

It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

I think I would be a great BFF for Dally.

I am kind and supportive of my friends, I know how to take a joke and I make pretty arts for them. I am never too busy to talk about anything, and my ears/eyes are always open to be told about your problems. I am only a bitch to those that hurt my friends in any way. If Charla ever tries to crawl back to you, I'll kick her ass.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

omg omg these are great so far
and no pls sent me the fan fic? of mine? alien
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm

OMG IM TALKIN TO DALLY!!!

Well my fanfic is in a thread[stay tuned for link] I'm afraid you'll have to go through the pages as my story is spaced out.

[warning it is very graphic and contains boy/boy]
http://dally.omgforum.net/free-chat-f4/face-the-strange-the-missing-gay-chapters-t82.htm
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I should be Dally's bff. I organised a Face the Strange manga collab. Partly do to my efforts, Face the Strange: The Manga!!!!111!!! will exist in the near future. 'Nuff said. :B
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
I should be Dally's bff. I organised a Face the Strange manga collab. Partly do to my efforts, Face the Strange: The Manga!!!!111!!! will exist in the near future. 'Nuff said. :B

wait where is this? show me
Back to top Go down
It's a bear white leg

It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 pm

It's a bear white leg wrote:
http://dally.omgforum.net/fan-art-f3/face-the-strange-manga-collaboration-two-small-parts-of-chapter-one-still-available-for-illustration-t286.htm
alien

What she said. :B Hey Bear-chan! How's your section coming along? I've realized I hate inking black hair. ALOT.
Back to top Go down
It's a bear white leg

It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 am

>_> I'm not done with my first page yet, still coloring it. The final panel involves her face falling off. BTW, I made it so you read it from right to left, should I flip it over(like copy/paste the sections so they read left-right)?
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:30 am

It's a bear white leg wrote:
>_> I'm not done with my first page yet, still coloring it. The final panel involves her face falling off. BTW, I made it so you read it from right to left, should I flip it over(like copy/paste the sections so they read left-right)?

It doesn't really matter, as there will most likely be a distinct amount of variation between our pages (in mine Dally is going to be wearing a salior school uniform). Just write a little note about what derection yours reads at the top. I'lll do the same. ...This is gonna be sooooo awsome. :B
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 am

oh dallys pleas read my fanfic too: http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
it is ritten like a blogg so start with the introduction, wich is at the bottoms, and go up
oh and nother reason i should bff with dally is because i am in real life lonely Sad i need more compainonship
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Well all these entries are really great so far and so I hope the best person wins
I would like to enter because as you may know I am the number one poster on this website, I'm a huge fan of yours Dally and I would love to get to know you better. I am very involved in the website, I organized the "make the other chapter 15" contest and even donated 10, 000 gaia gold to it. (You probably dont know what that is worth on gaia but it is a fair bit) i TUMORZ also donated an august mc envelope, thanks! Anyways, I am very nice, considerate and I never ever tell secrets. I am also blonde, I live in Canada and we're the same age! I'm a sophomore too but here we just say grade 10.

Also, I liked Paris Hiltons BFF show. -embarrased- None of my friends or family like it though so I cant watch it alot. :c
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm

The Next Ritalin wrote:
Also, I liked Paris Hiltons BFF show. -embarrased- None of my friends or family like it though so I cant watch it alot. :c
me too, my favor was onch, he is soso cute<3 i love asians
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
The Next Ritalin wrote:
me too, my favor was onch, he is soso cute<3 i love asians

lmao yeah onch was pretty cool but he was annoying sometimes
i liked the blonde guy in the second season, stephen? im pretty sure he won, correct?
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

oh we didnt get the sec seson here in portugal, but im glad a guy won, he was gay rigtr?
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:14 pm

ya he was gay. he was actually really cool and nice
i heard shes making a dubia best friend now =/
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 pm

OMG THIAT SEEMS AWSOM i had not herd of that, i love risky televasion
and to keep this of topic dally you know im your biggest fan right i even made a game based on your story
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
OMG THIAT SEEMS AWSOM i had not herd of that, i love risky televasion
and to keep this of topic dally you know im your biggest fan right i even made a game based on your story

its true dally, and its really awesome!
i cant wait for the challenges to begin, this will be so intense and awesome!
but i hope it doesnt turn us against eachother like the show always does with the grils
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 am

Hmmmm, If I was Ms. Dally's BBF, I would gracefully play the ocarina for her. Since I'm abit older, I can give advice ranging from shoes to relationships. I can draw anything on free time, but sadly I cannot make a fanfic, I'm not creative when it comes to words but I have passed English with a high C.
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Dumbles Long White Bear

Dumbles Long White Bear

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I WANNA ENTER!!! : D!!!

Hi Dally!
Ummmm... I guess I should list why I'd be a good friend, huh?
Wellllll, my rl friends say I'm really funny. But that might be because I do stupid stuff and just fail in general. xD
I am a very good listener and I'm very open with people. I think I'm pretty trustworthy in the regard that I don't go around spreading rumors or sharing secrets about people.
I have NEVER made a fake account on the internet. I had a friend who did that once. She was a total bitch/slut/ho-and-a-half. She hasn't got many friends now, seeing as how she bullied them all basically.
I'm very supportive, and try to help my friends when they need it.
Ummm, yeah! I dunno. When I was reading over this, I kind of thought it was lame to the max. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am

OHMUHGAWD! I WANNA BE UR BFFFFFFFFF!!

Okay. Umz.
1) I'm not lyk dat bych Charla.
2) I'm sexi.
3) I won't leave you for da dark side like how da real Edrard did.
4) I'm funni. Laughing
5) My othur friendz says that I'm rly nice and struf.
6) I buy ppl free lunches and struf.
10) I can draw picturz n struf.
H) I also write fanfix! But minez hav been deletd off Devuianrt Arts. No
12) NO1 LUVZ U MOAR DEN I DO!!
13) Im bttr dan every1 els on here... Bsides Great Depression... N... Dumbles Long White Bear.... N Link.... N The Next Ritalin... N... Well... Okay, Im bettr dan Bean Gay @least.

TERE! Fifty raisins y i shuld b ur bffffffff.
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Grred wrote:

13) Im bttr dan every1 els on here... Bsides Great Depression... N... Dumbles Long White Bear.... N Link.... N The Next Ritalin... N... Well... Okay, Im bettr dan Bean Gay @least.
That got me tumars.

Grred wrote:
2) I'm sexi.
pics or it didnt happend

Grred wrote:
6) I buy ppl free lunches and struf.
pics or didnt happend

Grred wrote:
10) I can draw picturz n struf.
pics or u didnt

Grred wrote:
H) I also write fanfix! But minez hav been deletd off Devuianrt Arts. No
again pics or u didnt happen
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 pm

-Gasp!- Someone saying they're better than Bean Gay?!

Hmmm...yeah I can see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dallys bff forever contest entry   dallys bff forever contest entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dallys bff forever contest entry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next