FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters

Go down 
+27
Puppies pee on flowers.
Arf, are you ok?
The Next Ritalin
Pain_and_Sufferage
Sasuke: Voise of Raison
Link
Edwarf
Great Depression
Macnoggle's Orifice
Sheep
Bella
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace
SoufflésInTheJeep
Ten Inches
Nurse Joy
LONG WHITE BEAR
SLYTHERING!
Impignated_Violins
Bumblebee Boobs
proffessorsnaps
He Was Tumors
IM SO TUMORS
Dumbledumdore
AIGHT
unzipped genes
Pain and Sufferage
turningcumintowater
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Empty
PostSubject: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Hiei was sitting on his friend's four poster bed. He sighed angrily and he looked very mad. "Aww what's the matter?" Sasuke asked, sitting next to his friend. "It's that damned Mystique! She said that she would never give me the powers!" Hiei spat out angrily. His hands grabbed fistfulls of the younger boy's comforter and he leaned against Sasuke. "It's okay," the little ninja said soothingly, rubbing the Slytherin's leg. "I'm sure you'll get the...." Sasuke's words trailed off as the little boy got a very brilliant idea.

Sasuke suddenly rose from the bed and stood in front of Hiei, who fell sideways onto the soft bed. "What are you..." he started, sounding very tumors, when he caught the fervent look in his best friend's eyes. "What's going on?" he asked warily, sitting back up. "I thought of a way that you could get the powers," Sasuke began; he rocked back and forth on his heels. Hiei looked up at him intrestedly and waited for him to go on. "I think you could ger the powers if you....um....had sex with me." The younger boy said the last few words slowly and timidly. He knew what the older boy thought of Dumbledore and did not feel like getting his ass kicked.

Hiei was taken aback. He would have never in a million years have thought that Sasuke was gay nevermind intrested in him. His face heated up a bit and he thought of his predicament. He would do anything for the powers but to have sex with a twelve year old boy? Would that make him any better than the pedo Dumbledore? Not to mention what his friends or Dally would say if they found out. But the powers......AH! What should he do? He looked up at his friend standing if front of him. "Are you sure sleeping with you will get me the powers?"

He's actually considering? Oh darling Hiei, you are so adorably stupid! Sasuke thought, smiling to himself. "I'm 100% sure you'll get the powers," he said, his voice sounded out of breath. He waited anxiously for the answer he hoped he would get. The young ninja watched Hiei take a breath and open his pretty lips to say-

"Ok," Hiei said quietly. Anything for the powers, he thought.Before him, Sasuke looked like he would pee his pants- he was that excited. "Ok get up and strip!" Sasuke orderd excitedly. The older boy's jaw clenched shut as he stood up and did as ordered. His long tan arms lifted his black shirt over his head, revealing a very tan six-pack. He didn't notice the string of drool going down his friend's chin. His soft black pants fluttered down to the ground, leaving him in a very tight pair of tightie whities.

Drool was gushing from Sasuke's mouth as he drank in Hiei's muscular body. Those abs, those muscles! Oh dear God, I've died and gone to heaven! he thought, waiting for the underwear to come off as well. The Slythering looked uncomfortable and it did not look like the underwear would be coming off without a little some prodding. "Come on babe, take them off. Let me see the rest of you," Sasuke said, shocking himself. Never before had he even thought about uttering these words to Hiei. But God he was so aroused and just needed to see what would be in him soon.

Blood rushed to Hiei's face as his fingers hooked his underwear and tugged them down. There now he was completely naked, six inches flacid out and all. Well in the warm air of the room it was getting a tad bigger, as where Sasuke's eyes as he watched his naked friend.

HE IS GOD! Sasuke thought, his hands reaching out to touch him. The skin felt hot to his touch and just feeling it made him moan aloud. Hiei's eyes looked elsewhere as he friend felt him up. One of Sasuke's hands travled south for a little fun and his other hand grabbed the back of Hiei's neck and pulled him in for a scorching hot kiss.

Hiei moaned into Sasuke's mouth as the smaller boy's hand wrapped around his semi-erect 'wand'. Sasuke smiled and gasped as he felt his friend's cock filling out in his hand. So hard, he thought and started rubbing it like a genie's lamp. Hiei responded magnificently by bucking up into the boy's hand and letting out another moan. Sasuke broke the kiss and fell to his knees to look at Hiei's ten inches of boner.His hand was moving furiusly across the length and watched as a small bead of precum came out of his slit. Sasuke's tounge slid out and licked it up, eliciting another noise from Hiei. He kissed the head before taking it into his mouth. Sasuke took as much as he could, which was a little more then half. His fingers rubbed on the remainders and his free hand fondled his balls. Hiei grabbed a fistfull of Sasuke's hair and thrusted into his hot little mouth, nearly gagging the boy which turned Hiei on. Sasuke relaxed his throat and Hiei watched as his dick disappeared into the Gryffindor's mouth. Sasuke's tounge was so sinful, running up and down Hiei's shaft and making Hiei come so close to the edge. He thrust once more into his mouth and came with a long moan. Sasuke choked on the tons of cum shooting in his mouth but managed to swallow every bit of it, even though it tasted a bit funky.

Hiei fell backwards onto the bed. His orgasm had zapt a lot of energy from him and the Slytherin layed tehre,panting, for a few minutes. Then he heard a zipper and propped himself up with his arms to see what Sasuke was doing.

While the older wizard had been preoccupied with resting, Sasuke had taken the opportunity to start undressing. His robes and schoolscarf were pooled around his ankles and he was just stepping out of his black slacks. when he felt Hiei's eyes on him.He pretended not to notice but he took off his remaining clothing slowly, putting on quite a show for Hiei.

A soft moan escaped Hiei;s lips as he took in Sasuke's small, boyish, naked frame. His boner had just begun to return during the strip tease but now it was fully back as the naked boy stood in front of him, his own smaller dick pointing right back at the older boy. Using no words, just a jerk of the head, Hiei told Sasuke to get on the bed. He was finally going to get what he wanted. [I smell a twist!]

While the boy was positioning himself, Hiei got off the bed and grabbed the two scarves. He stared at Sasuke, who's ass was high in the air, and gave himself a few satisfying strokes. Then he took his wrists and used one scarf to tie them to a post "Wha-t are you doing?" the younger boy asked, his eyes going wide. Hiei didn't answer and used the other scarf to tie one of Sasuke's ankles to the opposite post. Sasuke was feeling a little apprehensive. This wasn't what he expected at all but it was a bit of a turn on.

All of the sudden Hiei's hand connected to his bottom making the boy whimper a bit. Hiei pulled his head up by his hair and whipered harshly into his ear, "Do you think I'm an idiot?" Sasuke tried to escape his cruel grasp and turn to him, but Hiei kept him still. "What are you talking about?" he asked, fear creeping into his voice. The older boy spanked him harder this time. "Did you think that I would really believe that fucking your brains out would give me the powers?!" Sasuke's eyes widened at his words. He knew he knew. Holy fucking Christ, he knew. "Uh...I-I," he manged to spuuter out before his ass was slapped again. "You're not allowed to talk anymore. In fact the only time I want to hear a peep out of you is when you're screaming my name. Got it?" Hiei asked, yanking his head back harshly. "Y-y.." Sasuje was cut off by another spank and instantly got what Hiei's murderous eyes told him. Not another peep.God he was turned on now.

The bed shifted slightly as Hiei positioned himself behind the boy. He noted that the boy's penis was leaking precum and he looked as if he was about to come at any moment. Not on my watch you don't, he thought wickedly and pulled out a purple ring from the pocket of his robes. Sasuke gasped as he felt something slide up his member and fit snuggly around his base. What the fuck? he thought and was tempted to ask but his ass was still stinging from the last time he talked. "It's a cock ring. It'll prevent you from coming," he heard Hiei's taunting voice answered his silent question.

Out of his pocket also came a small tube of lube. Hiei slicked up about three fingers with a good amount. He circled Sasuke's entrance with his index finger and watched as the boy suppressed a moan. Without much warning, he thrusted it in and heard the small gasp escape from his victim's lips. Hiei gave one cheek a small bite as he thrusted the finger in and out, very fast, of the boy. The boy tried to move with him but Hiei kept him still and added another finger. Sasuke threw his head back but not a sound was utterd. Hiei frowned slightly. He wanted a reason to spank that sweet ass again. He started scissoring the two fingers, smiling at the small grunts coming from the other but did nothing to reprimand him. A third finger slipped in and after another few quick thrusts, Hiei felt as if Sasuke was ready. He pulled all digits out, spanking Sasuke as he groaned from the loss. Hiei used the rest of the small tube on his erect member and rubbed the head around Sasuke's stretched entrance.

The pain was slight, what with Hiei's preparing on Sasuke's hole and the fact that the younger boy was no virgin. Hiei pushed in slowly, too slowly for Sasuke who tried to thrust back into him. This earned him a painfull slap from the backside and the older boy drew out even more slowly before ramming back in. A small gasp escaped the young boys lips and soon he was struggling not to moan as Hiei began butt fucking him with such ferocicity. The Slytherin grunted above him as his thrust beame faster and faster, though not very deep. There were a few time when his cock would graze Sasuke's sweet spot, but he deliberatly did not aim for it. His strong hand wrapped around the boy's member and began stroking it in time with his thrusts. "Please," the young ninja whimpered, aching to see spots of pleasure. "What?" Hiei asked, as if he didn't know and didn't bother to punish him for talking. "Go..deeper" he panted as his cock was squeezed slightly. "Oh you mean like this?" the older boy asked as again he pulled out almost entirely. Before the other could groan from the loss, he thrusted back in, hitting the spot with such force Sasuke would later swore he saw God. "Oh...God yes!" he panted when his voice and sight returned. He expected Hiei to return to fucking him senseless but instead the older boy stayed where he was, buried deep in the ninja's ass, and layed up on his back to where his mouth was by his ear.

"How many others have had you like this? Begging for more? Moaning like a whore? Hmm, how many?" Hiei mummurred softly into Sasuke's ear. The question froze the boy. How many had he been with. It was a dangerous question. Did Hiei really want to know, did he intend to punish him once he had his answer? Sasuke had never been ashamed of what a whore he was, he got regular sex, but the older boy that was lodged inside him made him feel differently. Or maybe he just was scared of what might happen to him if he answered Hiei's question. The Slytherin could be violent. "Um....five?" he lied, the number was much higher than that. "Tsk tsk. Why do you lie to me?" Hiei asked, disappointment filled his voice. His hand stopped stroking Sasuke's cock and both of his hand went up to the boy's nipples. Each recieved a harsh pinch with a little bit of nail mixed in and he bit into his shoulder, drawing blood. Sasuke let out a cry of pain which turned into a groan as the cock in his ass began to draw out.

**Meanwhile in his office**
Dumbledore looked up from his magazine, Pedophile Weekly, and sniffed the air. "I sense two boys having sex with each other," he muttered as the portraits of other Headmasters shook their heads sadly. They all looked at each other with the same look that clearly said, We weren't that obvious! Dumbledore needs to tone it down! The current Headmaster marked his place before rising from his chair. He walked over to a mirrior that hung on the far wall and placed himself in front of it. "Mirrior, Mirrior on the wall. Show me who buttfucks in these halls," he said quite clearly, putting his hands on either side of the mirrior. Images ran across of the few straight couple that took part in it before it showed Hiei and Sasuke. A soft moan came from the old man as he watched little Sasuke getting drilled by Hiei. The look on the boy's face was enough to make him shoot his load and he would have, then and there, if an idea hadn't crossed his brilliant mind. Quickly he left his office and made his way to sex.

Last edited by turningcumintowater on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pain and Sufferage

Pain and Sufferage

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 pm

TTLY
Back to top Go down
http://embracetheinsanity.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unzipped genes

unzipped genes

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Moar pl0x
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

omaigahd yuz rits moar Cool
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

What a Face you guyz make me feelz happeh!
Back to top Go down
Dumbledumdore

Dumbledumdore

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:36 pm

i lurv it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/erin.blanchette?ref=name#/pages/FaCe-ThE
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 pm

turningcumintowater wrote:
You make me feel happy... in the pants.
Back to top Go down
IM SO TUMORS

IM SO TUMORS

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm

DO WANT
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm

AIGHT wrote:

I would say something extreemly sexy back but I heard you have a kid or 2 on the way.
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

AIGHT wrote:

I would say something extreemly sexy back but I heard you have a kid or 2 on the way.
Psssssssh, who doesn't YOU CAN GET INPIGNATED FROM ANAL NAOZ
Back to top Go down
He Was Tumors

He Was Tumors

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

SEX PLEASE
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:

I've been hearing that and it has me worried about the homosexual community. Will they get preggers now too?
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 pm

AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:

I've been hearing that and it has me worried about the homosexual community. Will they get preggers now too?
Yuz
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 pm

He Was Tumors wrote:
SEX PLEASE

cant you tell that this is a CHILDREN'S story?!
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:

Yuz

I feel a twist coming up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 pm

AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:

Yuz

God, then take off your panties :\
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
AIGHT wrote:

Yuz

God, then take off your panties :\

silent
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 am

posting aboiut the 57 views i haz
Back to top Go down
proffessorsnaps

proffessorsnaps

Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 am

GOOD, but nothing compared to Dallys writing!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
Bumblebee Boobs

Bumblebee Boobs

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 am

-fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap-
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:20 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
-fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap-
-slapz in da fayce wit mai weinerz- FAP ON DAT BETCH
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee Boobs

Bumblebee Boobs

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 am

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:

BETCH I AREDY BITEZDED UR WEINERZ AWF
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:

I TLD U IT CNZ GRW BAX BIGR
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee Boobs

Bumblebee Boobs

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 am

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:

O YA I FERGGTS Embarassed
I JUS BITE IT AWF AGIN
Back to top Go down
AIGHT

AIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:

O YA I FERGGTS Embarassed
I JUS BITE IT AWF AGIN
but den it wil grw bax evn bigr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters   Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face the Strange: The Missing Gay Chapters
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next