FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, What Crap.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Popsicle Season

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: Wow, What Crap.   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 am

Flame me if you will. But this is seriously the worst writing I've ever seen.
Such bad spelling and grammar does not deserve to be called literature.
Anyone who reads this for any reason other than laughing at the stupidity of it all is even stupider than the dumb broad who wrote this crap.

Get some lives, you dumb-asses.

Seriously, give me some reasons (in this topic) as to why this is good writing. Which it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Jak Attack

Location : Where all the little things that go bump in the night live

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, What Crap.   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:26 am

(Sarcasm mode) Oh, but, like, this is the best story ever. The plot is believable, the characters are made very likeable, and that bastert Dumbledore deserves to die! Because he's gay! And he's also gay! And I think there's something about him being a pedophile, BUT IT'S NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE FACT THAT HE'S GAY!!! Oh, and Edward killing Bella out of nowhere? THAT WAS SO BELIEVABLE. HE KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'D DO THAT TOO IF I SAW MY GIRLFRIEND BEING RAPED AND LIKEING IT BECAUSE HER EYES WERE GAUGES OUT BY THE SHARPEST FUCKING PAPER BAG IN THE WORLD. (Sarcasm mode over)

I'm glad that there are some people on this site that have sense.
Back to top Go down
Boogerhead27

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, What Crap.   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 am

Jak Attack wrote:
(Sarcasm mode) Oh, but, like, this is the best story ever. The plot is believable, the characters are made very likeable, and that bastert Dumbledore deserves to die! Because he's gay! And he's also gay! And I think there's something about him being a pedophile, BUT IT'S NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE FACT THAT HE'S GAY!!! Oh, and Edward killing Bella out of nowhere? THAT WAS SO BELIEVABLE. HE KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'D DO THAT TOO IF I SAW MY GIRLFRIEND BEING RAPED AND LIKEING IT BECAUSE HER EYES WERE GAUGES OUT BY THE SHARPEST FUCKING PAPER BAG IN THE WORLD. (Sarcasm mode over)

I'm glad that there are some people on this site that have sense.

I totally agree with you on how it's the worst fanfic ever. What I believe is that Dally is trying to out do Tara from My Immortal. If anyone has read my Immortal and then this story you can clearly see that Dally is just a copy cat. Dally is basically a troll a jelous troll that wanted to out wreck Tara and she did.

One way to see that Dally is a copy cat is pretty forward. I mean 'My Immoral' is named after an Evanescence song and 'Face the Strange' is a Good Charlotte song. It is named after the band's song because the lead singer of the band friggin' shows up right in the story. Also In both stoires the teachers of Howarts are gay pedophiles. And of course there's the fact that Dally is a damn vampire wtich just like Tara.

Dally knows she's a horrible writer and she thinks she's clever but really she's an idiot girl who is tried very hard to out troll or in this case 'flame' Tara. But I have to say Dally's story is WORSE then Tara's, because there isn't just an emo witch vampire and horrible bland Harry Potter characters but there's Twilight which in it's self is a horrible book and along with your typical video game characters, anime characters and 'emo' middle school pop culture. elephant

-Jess <3
Back to top Go down
Akuro-chan

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: I felt like crying...   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 am

The moment Hiei entered the picture I felt like crying. She just obliterated his character....not like that was any surprise though. The only character that remained in character was Edward Cullen the sparklepire. (I REFUSE to call him a vampire. He isn't. He just isn't.) After Hiei the anime characters just continued pouring in...I mourned them all. Although I do like how she managed to turn "Sasuke" into "Saspluke." Or was it "Sasploke?"
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, What Crap.   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 pm

I love when people create usernames on my forum just to tell me what crap my writing is, haters make me famous y'all
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Wow, What Crap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, What Crap.   Wow, What Crap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, What Crap.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: