FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

did you read chpter 20?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

did you read chpter 20? Empty
PostSubject: did you read chpter 20?   did you read chpter 20? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm

rly
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Dumbledummmmdore

PostSubject: Re: did you read chpter 20?   did you read chpter 20? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 pm

OMG OG CUOSE I DID DELLY ILOVED IT BUT ISNT LIKE DALLU A VAMP TOO SO IT WOULDNT BE TOO MUCH A PROB IF SHE TURN SITO SA VAMP WRITE???
liek unless laws of ingland state dat you must have an unvampir husband for vampries or sometihng idk.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

PostSubject: Re: did you read chpter 20?   did you read chpter 20? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

Dumbledummmmdore wrote:
OMG OG CUOSE I DID DELLY ILOVED IT BUT ISNT LIKE DALLU A VAMP TOO SO IT WOULDNT BE TOO MUCH A PROB IF SHE TURN SITO SA VAMP WRITE???
liek unless laws of ingland state dat you must have an unvampir husband for vampries or sometihng idk.

thats a good idea
i nvr thought about it b4 but yes there should b laws 2 prevent the spred of vampriesm
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did you read chpter 20?   did you read chpter 20? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did you read chpter 20?
Page 1 of 1