FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shud i make a facesbook?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

shud i make a facesbook? Empty
PostSubject: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 pm

mom says i cant put pics of myself up or anything but i might just use like anime

anyway just wana let you guys know, all the secrete plans i have in stock for thes tory are goin god, norman and i have locks of work up our trousres ^^

so if you want chapter twenty LEMME HEAR YOU SCREEEAAAM
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:41 am

i think defintly a good idea beacause you can do lots of things on fecesbook like friends or quizzes like who is your vampire boyfriend and you can have a fun
also, is norman ur bf? lol! sorry if pvt
and i relly want chapter 20 assap so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
youknow

youknow

PostSubject: Re: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

can I rewrite this fic grammatically correctly? i wouldn't steal it. if you ever needed another version bounce
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 pm

yes dally, that is brilliant!
chaptar 20 asap, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 pm

yes yes YES! Oh Dally you MUST make a facebuk! You'd have sooo many friends! I'm screamin mah head off right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shud i make a facesbook?   shud i make a facesbook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shud i make a facesbook?
Page 1 of 1