FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the great cumback

Go down 
+6
Professors Macnoggle
Garrett Wight
frantic rush of hurry
Link
OneThousandTimes
Dally
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 pm

as you all know i went gone for a long time. this is because of the following raisons:

-school
-boyfriends
-being popular
-appleing for jobs
-etc etc etc

but let me tell yeh i dont need a job, face the strange will be my new full time job!!! ^__^

it is cumming back better then ever, many good things are in stock. i have a new biusness partnern named Norm who will helping me put toglother sooo much JUST YOU WEIGHT AND SEE
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Appleing for jobs is the wurst! You dun't need a job Dally! Jobs are for poepel who aren't brillllianttt riters.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Glad to see you back Dally. Though I've been doing some job hunting. I'm going to get me a car soon. >w> I will make your work mandatory before bitches can get a ride with me.
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm

oh dally

it is so awesam u r barack!!!

i haz a job dally i am a pet grommer......i hap you can find one to apple to <33
Back to top Go down
Garrett Wight

Garrett Wight

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

I was wondering what that apple was for...

-swirls brandy-

I highly suggest applying to Walmart as a backroom associate. Everyone wants to have a job like Sisyphus. And if you can't get a job there, you should DEFINITELY keep writing. Oh yes. Start looking for a publisher, indeed! Once you have a publisher, you can be a famous writer. Like Stephenie Meyer. We all know how awesome she is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cannibalcoalition.com
Professors Macnoggle

Professors Macnoggle

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

THIS CAN'T BE REAL LIFE.
Back to top Go down
VeneralDiseasusExtractus

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 am

OMFffFFF DaLLy U Lifez! I thawt U had left uz to RoT liKe a dead d0OrsNaiL! R U goinf 2 right write uz 50 nu chaPtarZ? bounce What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
AngryTumors

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: dally u hav byfrnd??????   the great cumback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 am

my lifr meens nothing now dat daily has a boyfrnd. evn wers is dat she has boyfrindS!!! mor than 1!!!

ther is no hope fer me now. imma go drink bleech and die.
Back to top Go down
Jak Attack

Location : Where all the little things that go bump in the night live

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 pm

(Say this in EXTREEEEEEME monotone.) Oh goody, you're continuing your story. How filled I am with joy and extacy.
Back to top Go down
Nova555

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Quite late on the replying and whatnot...   the great cumback Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am

Oh dear Lord and Lady, woman, GET A JOB. Jobs are necessary and no matter what you may think you're going to have to get one. Even if you think you're a great writer and all you're not getting paid for this.

Now, I hope this new business partner can put some sense into the horrid atrocity that you call a masterpiece. Although looking at the state it's in now it's a much better idea to scrap the whole thing and start with a fresh slate. A fresh slate with no grammatical errors, spelling errors, and contradictory plotholes every paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the great cumback Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great cumback   the great cumback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the great cumback
Page 1 of 1