FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 pm

a close friend of mine wrote a story and sept it to me so i promise him i would share it here it is:

Eich brawd yn siarad mochyn Sbaen!

It all started when Equinox was a mere child. She never fot in with the otheres of her speicies bexause she was not the same as them. They called her Speaker face and it maker her very unsept because the time was ripe for the picking. After she left home for her own, she was wondering thgrough the worldlands called Emerald Citiee only to find the Scarecrow that wads lickng the tree next to him. "EWhat ate you doing, leave this plantcreature be." She commanded and whapped him with a sac of old green beanss. The scarecrow offended and stcuk out his purple, releaved the chicken on to Eqquinox. A flamethrower walked up to her, disgusted by the site and lit his butfleathers aflame. "Thank you," she said, "Could there ever to repay you with my gracious thanks a way be?" A grin spread across the small toes as he sdtated, "USe me as your weapeon of choice, young padawan." Equinox aquired Flamecreature (1)! Theme Music (1)!
The scarfecrow giggled happily and pranced away down the yellow brick'd street. The street was tumors and swallowed him in to its orifice. Obsorbing his essence, the street returned to its original frorm, the girl called Pinwheel. And she exclamed while brooming "You silly Equinox, You can't enter THAR! Tis be meh sacret holly garden! Get out before you're foundd! The melons won't be the same!" And then the King of the Moon People Edward released the marmosets upon the unsuspecting public of the cmitty. So many screams could be heard and Pinwheel threw her hamds in to the air, exlaiming "NU! Equinox! I r need your halp for this! GET YOUR TRUSTED TUB O LARD!" "How did you know wat my weapon beee?" Equnox quesuned. "I can see in to the future! I new yoiu would be coming!" Pinwheel smiled and the icecream was cold. The 2 orphans fought the stupid monkey things for days and days before the last one finally croccked. Equinox pulled the multiiple dead CARCASES from her Trusted Tub O Lard and said, "thanks the Petunias that be!" "We are safed!" Pimwheel exclaiming.
The tree said thank you and offered them a ride on it's back. "To infinity and be-!" "-Yond!"
And they sailed off in to the sunset. Bob the flamecreature hummed the ending theme, We Are The Champions by Queen.

END CHAPTER WON.

The cowriter turned to the other cowriter and said, "We should post this somewhere and then prance about like silly fairies."
"I do believe we should...be!"
"Be what?"
"Be. Agressive. Be be. Agressive."
And one cowriter threw a spoon at the other.
"I was only kidding," one yelled out as she ran from the spoon attack.

Insert peppy music here
Tune in next time for the continuation of the crack story that is currently Titleless.

pig

ps writing chapter 19 soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 am

omg dalliy

it is bautiful

and i cun't weight for Chap 19!!!!!!!!!!11 we've missed u!!!
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 am

i am so glad to see your back and u broght such a delittful peice of literatre with you, your friend is a very talented pe, this story is so fill of bieblical meaning each word smells like a million roses petals. i broted tears in my eyes cyclops o sweert vision of evan Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Dally
Admin
Dally

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am

frantic rush of hurry wrote:
omg dalliy

it is bautiful

and i cun't weight for Chap 19!!!!!!!!!!11 we've missed u!!!

i didn't write that.... - ______ -
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 pm

i no u didnt but tell ur frind it is vary gud ur work is gud 2 did u teech ur frind how to rite such gud literator?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fanfiction   a fanfiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fanfiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Updates-
Jump to: