FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Empty
PostSubject: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

I have a feeling it's too fucking late, but I would very much appreciate a LOCKERZ invitation. And if I do not get one I would be sad for a while. Then again I could just find someone else to send me a LOCKERZ invite--so it wouldn't only be benefiting me. But everyone I invite or show the website to. So it is your chose whether to invite me or not. My email is, well, just private message me and maybe or virtual genitals can have a little howdy-doo. If you know just where I'm getting at. If you're underaged I can't say that would be totally cool but I prefer if you were not over to the possibility that you probably are not. I don't know where I'm going with this. It would be nice if someone would suck my dick. Whatever. You know I really need that LOCKERZ invite as soon as possible and maybe something a little extra would interest you. Maybe? Yes, no maybe so? Please let me know as soon as possible. If you haven't noticed I'm a bit desperate. So put that in your back pocket and slap it. Then take pics. Thanks for everything you have given me and I just think that this forum is the best thing ever for bringing us together. Does any one have any penis pics? If you do that would be awesome. THANKS AGAIN. I'd like to be friends with anyone. I guess. I donno. Depends. I don't like people that have no respect for me and their belongings. Or other people's belongings. But it just kinda depends on the situation that the people are in. Like if they had say a hockey puck and they wanted to borrow it. And they were almost raped those other nights when it can be as cold as a witch's tit? And say they were to use that hock puck to fend off the evil person that it was being used against? That would be fine with me honestly.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Oh and if anyone here has ever texted KGB, please tell me if they work as hard as the commercial makes them seem to work. I had a question. A personal question. That the internet could not answer because that would make me embarrassed or something.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm really considering to text KGB. Because that would seem like the easy way out, right guys?
So I'm going to text them and have them answer my question if they're still answering questions that people ask them.
I tell you what, they're pretty brave people for answering those questions. Haha. I'm so giggly right now. Waiting for them to pick up their phone and see my question.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I like playing dress up games at dressupgames.com; it's just relaxing. Anyone want to see how I dressed these two girls? It's ridiculous because everyone knows that she would look like the biggest geek on the planet if she was to wear purple and pink together. I mean really.
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm

NIGGA YO PICTURES SCAREH
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Mike Hawk wrote:
NIGGA YO PICTURES SCAREH
You're calling me a nigger? Why that is just horrible. If you have any education in anything then you would know that niggers are just black people and they are practically invisible when they hunt at night. Alone or not. And how you responded is just repelling in the least. Your choice of words are offensive and rude to me and my family. Because when you are quizzing me to be ugly and that my picture is scary and whatever you just said--nigger. My family died a little inside. Eliminate yourself from the gene pool.
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:23 pm

HAI2U =)
Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Romance
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Mike Hawk wrote:
HAI2U =)
Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Romance
I don't get people like you. First they're nice and everything is cool. But now you send me a picture of two dogs humping.
Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Bloody_cock_image2
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Dracoguardapproves

NIGGA ITS A-OK DONT GETCHUR TUBES TIED YO
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

@Mike Hawk;

I don't know where you came from. Hell, totally. Texas, maybe so. But that is not okay and I don't know who taught you otherwise.
Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. 301g290
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, are you OFFENDED ?
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes. I have never been more offended in my life.

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Jesusgtfo
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Katee_sachoff
THATS OFFENSIVE
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

While we are fighting, I just thought I would share this with everyone watching our lives fall apart via forum tact.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh, someone is knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Who dat be? Who dat be? It may be meee.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

America FUCK YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Bikeriding
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:02 pm

SERIOUS CHAT TIME.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:02 pm

REALLY SERIOUS CHAT TIME.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm

LOL SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.   Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey you guys. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate if you would stop by and read my story that I have for saying hi and delurking. That would be pretty cool on your part and I think that you should do it.
Page 1 of 1