FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this for serious?

Go down 
+6
Grred
Hymen Destroyer.
OneThousandTimes
Mike Hawk
For Sars
Lord Voldemort
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Is this for serious? Empty
PostSubject: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Well? Is it a parody of all bad crossover/Mary-Sue fics or it the author just a troll? An attempt to take on the legacy of Tara Giblese(or however the hell you spell it)'s My Immortal Or is this really for real? Like, serious? Neutral
Back to top Go down
For Sars

For Sars

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:51 pm

no.

dally is fer sars.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm

For Sars wrote:
no.

dally is fer sars.

What?
Back to top Go down
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm

SHE'S THOOPER THEREAL.
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

No, this isn't for serious. Serious died when he fell through the veil. This is for the fans.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 pm

THIS IS SERIOUS. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. AND I WILL DIE WITH THIS STORY AS MY MAIN CONCERN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. SO UHH.
Back to top Go down
Hymen Destroyer.

Hymen Destroyer.

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:02 pm

IT'S BETTER THAN A BLACK TV SHOW.
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm liking how everyone stops replying to a thread after Mr. Hymen visits it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Okay then... I'll just take these responses as an addmitance that you're all annoying trolls...
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Okay then... I'll just take these responses as an addmitance that you're all annoying trolls...

HO, you don't know where I been!
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Is this question forsrs?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

OneThousandTimes wrote:
Lord Voldemort wrote:

HO, you don't know where I been!

And I don't particularily care. Troll.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Bella wrote:
Is this question forsrs?

No, I'm just asking this for the good of my health.

I'm completely serious, because I want to know whether or not I should just give up all hope for humanity.
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Bella wrote:
Is this question forsrs?

I'm completely serious, because I want to know whether or not I should just give up all hope for humanity.

Do it......ho. Looking at you tells me the hope is all lost anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dally's Fart

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Well? Is it a parody of all bad crossover/Mary-Sue fics or it the author just a troll? An attempt to take on the legacy of Tara Giblese(or however the hell you spell it)'s My Immortal Or is this really for real? Like, serious? Neutral

Dally said it herself, she's not doing this for SARS or any other charity.
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 am

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Bella wrote:
Is this question forsrs?

DO IT, FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Okay, I get it. You're all trolls who don't look like you're going to get bored anytime soon. Goodbye all, you're idiocity is giving me a headache. I hope it's not contagious.
The hope for the future is lost if you are the future voters... *sigh* I should just go kill myself now before idiotic voters cause a megalomaniac to become the American president so he can nuke everywhere except America... where I am not.

And seriously, how do you get "for sars" out of serious? Like... really? There is something wrong in your heads.
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 am

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Okay, I get it. You're all trolls who don't look like you're going to get bored anytime soon. Goodbye all, you're idiocity is giving me a headache. I hope it's not contagious.
The hope for the future is lost if you are the future voters... *sigh* I should just go kill myself now before idiotic voters cause a megalomaniac to become the American president so he can nuke everywhere except America... where I am not.

And seriously, how do you get "for sars" out of serious? Like... really? There is something wrong in your heads.

why does everyone always assume we're all american?
because you know what happens when you assume..
Back to top Go down
Dumbledummmmdore

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:

go kill urslef cuntface, and dallys gonna shit on ur lap when shes don brainstroming. dally should be presidant, we should vote for her lol
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
*sigh* I should just go kill myself now before idiotic voters cause a megalomaniac to become the American president so he can nuke everywhere except America... where I am not.

I SAID DO IT, FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm

nao nao gays even tho dally said this is not for sars or any specific charity i do not think she wuld encourage people encouraging suicide.. that is a very slytherin thing 2 do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this for serious?   Is this for serious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this for serious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: