FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a suggestion...

Go down 
+4
Link
turningcumintowater
Bean Gay
tomorulez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tomorulez

tomorulez

Just a suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

I am a professional writer, and I read your fanfic and I thought it was a joke. It had an okay plot, but there was so much crappy stuff that distracts the reader from it. I am not trying to flame you, but I must inform you that this fanfiction is known for being one of the worst fanfictions. I am more than willing to help you turn FaCe ThE StRaNgE into an amazing work of literary art.

If you would like me to assist you in a new version of this fanfiction, please message me.
Back to top Go down
http://evilcreeps.webs.com
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 pm

WHY ARE YOU ALL THE SAME? WHY YOU ALL TRYING TO SQUEAZE FTS INTO YOUR MODELS OF GOOD LITERATURE. WHY IS IT WHEN SOMETHING IS DIFFRENT EVERYONE TRIES TO PUSH IT INTO THE NORMAL? WE LOVE FTS AS IT IS, AND ITS NOT CHANGING NEVER!
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
WHY ARE YOU ALL THE SAME? WHY YOU ALL TRYING TO SQUEAZE FTS INTO YOUR MODELS OF GOOD LITERATURE. WHY IS IT WHEN SOMETHING IS DIFFRENT EVERYONE TRIES TO PUSH IT INTO THE NORMAL? WE LOVE FTS AS IT IS, AND ITS NOT CHANGING NEVER!

What the white guy says ^
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm

The beauty in FTS is because its not perfect. Damn what the hell is wrong with you children. /:
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 pm

WTF IS WRONG WIT U! G2HELL!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Link wrote:
The beauty in FTS is because its not perfect. Damn what the hell is wrong with you children. /:
thats what i thought!
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:46 pm

she mispelld animation on her profile Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
she mispelld animation on her profile Evil or Very Mad

I'll grab the pitchfork.
Back to top Go down
Humanity

Humanity

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 am

Why would anyone try to change this work of literary genius? We can obviously see the artistic value of her typos and misuse of words. Dally is a genius in such a way that not even she can comprehend what she was written. She has gone above conventional literary elements. She is above the plot, the climax, characters, rising action, and even humor. She is at the pinnacle of her writing career and you need to let her genius ooze into the world like an alligator.
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:30 pm

YEAH, WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID.
WE LOVE DALLY THE WAY SHE IS!
Back to top Go down
I am da babeisis!

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

ok, I'm a bit of a writer myself, but I havve to agree with everyone else. Not anyone can drag 8 different stories into a piece of literature that you can't stop reading for any number of reasons. It takes a lot to create inside jokes between friends about tumors. tumors. the friend of mine who originally brought me to this website almost killed our other friend for trying to tell Dally off for the spelling, but that just makes it more worth it.

let us all keep reading for the sake of enjoyment and let Dally enjoy her 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Suggestions-
Jump to: