FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3

Go down 
+17
Graphic Novel
Enoby
Unicorns
frantic rush of hurry
I am da babeisis!
Dumbles Long White Bear
Grred
Edwart's Fart
Dumbledore Danished
turningcumintowater
It's a bear white leg
Great Depression
High and Violet Hiei
The Next Ritalin
Bean Gay
Link
THE BREAST INSIDE
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dumble's Door

Dumble's Door

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

if there stil ar some parties left id like to drown them if i can bethecause i can draw ok and stuf can i halp?
Back to top Go down
compassionlikeaSnake

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 pm

I know this was started about 2 years ago, but I'm in! Which section(s) should I do?
Back to top Go down
compassionlikeaSnake

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 am

I don't know if anyone's on this site anymore, but I felt like doing this. I just started on chap.2 because all of chap. 1 has been claimed. (It reads from right to left)
[img]Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Fts112[/img]
[img]Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Fts211[/img]

It's not perfect, but it's something What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarK KnIgHt CeciL

DarK KnIgHt CeciL

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 am

it looks good compassionlikeaSnake, i like the drawings a lot theyre very well done!! sunny
Back to top Go down
livveydiv

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

I'd love to do a page of this manga collab. Is it okay if I do one for wherever the last artist left off? I'm an alright artist, I suppose. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4