FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG

Go down 
+2
Edwart's Fart
Bean Gay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Empty
PostSubject: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 pm

i just created this blog it is for my funfiction (because uts just for fun) called The Diary of Mary Sue, it ois about a girl named Mary Sue and she has powers, (well not right now but she will be) . i think it will be good enertainment in between dally updates. haha i keep entertaining you guys dont you just warship me? haha, i joke, i do this becaus i lorve you guys <3 plz read and feed me back

EDIT* GIYS i forgot post the blog Very Happy *fistpalm* lol here it is the add http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Edwart's Fart

Edwart's Fart

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm

This is truly a masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:01 pm

THANK YOU i love you >3
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Its beautiful, I cannot wait for more.
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm

New Capter ^_^
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 pm

If I wasn't taken I want you to be my doorest. <3
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 am

Quote :
there was like 6 or 7 guys havinf a super smash bros over me, sigh, i must confess i was slithly steampipish about this whale situatian.
But i followed my newly laerned word and i PRESERVERED, i did not gvie any of the guys any green cards whatsoevere ,

lol! but i don't get the green card thing...

Quote :
After classes Ricky approtched me, lol he is such a ugly. "um, Mary.. would .you like.. maybe today.. to go in..." he gaggled the whole speech, the LOL "Urgh, NO..!" i intarreptud him in desgust voice, rotating my eyes in triangles so he qould see i really wanst not intersted at all! He visible sad then proceeded to crouch on the corner of the room enveloped in dark clous.

Poor Ricky! Mary Sue is such a bitch >.<

Quote :
it was Sasuke and he was cosplaying as James Dean.

ROTFLMAO! [pretty sexy picture btw- i gots misty! and I'm preety sure my virginity got threatned]

Quote :
"TENTACOOL I CHOOSE YOU NO JUTSU!"

Quote :
no one can msn with her!
I'm so using that irl fer sars

That was effin great! I wantz more NAO! plz?
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 am

turning, thnak you so much foryour backfeed on this, i relly aprexiate it.

turningcumintowater wrote:
Quote :
there was like 6 or 7 guys havinf a super smash bros over me, sigh, i must confess i was slithly steampipish about this whale situatian.
But i followed my newly laerned word and i PRESERVERED, i did not gvie any of the guys any green cards whatsoevere ,

lol! but i don't get the green card thing...

in here the green card means to say to somone i am availalbe come get it, but where did i get it from...
you know, when im on write mode, all the barriers on my breain get unleshed and all the ideas are free to room around. so sometimes some basic concepts egt mixes up. i know that in footblall()saccer) there isthe use of cards colored but not a green one.. but if im not mistaken ther is a sistem somewere that uses the green as ways to say you may go. i think i mixted those.

thanks for liking it i will write more keep me in your boomarks
Smile
EDIT: oh btw i notice you only coated the secnd chapter, there is also a introd chapter it is a scroll down away from the second
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 pm

your welcomes!

I know of the fabulous intro. I read it a few days or so ago and sadly was not in the posting mood.

but i must say you have inspired me Bean. perhaps il lstart a blog of my own? but no way will it be as cool as yours.
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:30 pm

your welcomes!

I know of the fabulous intro. I read it a few days or so ago and sadly was not in the posting mood.

but i must say you have inspired me Bean. perhaps il lstart a blog of my own? but no way will it be as cool as yours.

yes we could stART A COLTURAL RAVOLUTION, FACE THE STRANGE WAS JUST THE BIG BANG, WE ARE THE DEBRIS, THE CHILDERN OF THE NEW ERA !!!
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 pm

lmao! I like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
COLD TOES

COLD TOES

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Quote :
As i came closer i could see who it was, it was Sasuke and he was cosplaying as James Dean. Hewas so hot i started getting misty right away, but tried to avoid eye meetings and proceeded face forward. As i passed by his tree he approtched me. "Hey" he said, in by his voice you could tell there were more than 5 years of experiance at being popular and at least 2 years of emo and one year of rockabillity.

fuck rockability?
omg
hawt.
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:33 pm

updated ^^
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

Sqweee! an update! happy happy day
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 am

Sqweee! an update! happy happy day

Quote :
if i dont turn the lights off now the koalas may come and think its a party so i guess ill end it here

I'd party with Koalas.

Quote :
we have to get you black as soon as parsible

once you go black you never go back!
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 pm

updated again (this time i was fast like dally lol) also i think is the best chapter i evre written. but i let you be the george =)
it is also the biggest ever, so i devided it into parts, first part is up, second will be later tomowrrow im just making a bit of clithanger ^^
EDIT: Dally i hope you read it too <3
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm

omg! you brought Fai in! I officially loved you =]
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:00 pm

thatnks^^. i put part 2 up, it is a really sexi chapter;)
Back to top Go down
As Red as a Wife Beater

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Quote :
the only freak i dont tailorate its furrys they are an abunnimation , a violesha agayest god, UGH make me sik *burp*
:c Rawr.
On the other hand, I love your fic. XD
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 am

As Red as a Wife Beater wrote:
Quote :
the only freak i dont tailorate its furrys they are an abunnimation , a violesha agayest god, UGH make me sik *burp*
:c Rawr.
On the other hand, I love your fic. XD
plese beer in mind that mary's views are not reflectant of my own ^^ i am a very unpredujicde person
and thank you im glad you like ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG   GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIYS ALLOW ME PUBLICISTE MY FUNFIC BLOG
Page 1 of 1