FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new here

Go down 
+4
Great Depression
The Next Ritalin
Bean Gay
Edwart's Fart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwart's Fart

Edwart's Fart

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 am

yeah. Be nice even tho I'm a n00b

I think Dally's story is a great piece of literature, surpassing even great artits such as Shakespeare and Stephanie Meyer. She's WAY better than Stephanie Meyer.

Anyway, hello gayz. I hope to become a respected member of your community of FTS lovers.
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 am

Hello nice to meet you!
I very much indeed agree with you i think Dally is a artist of the higest lvl and i might evenm go ass far as to say she has crated a new genre of litrature on her own. Also she is a big eginam like most greats artist and thats why i love ehr

We are all vary nice in here this cammunity i think you will feel very much at conforortable ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
Hello nice to meet you!
I very much indeed agree with you i think Dally is a artist of the higest lvl and i might evenm go ass far as to say she has crated a new genre of litrature on her own. Also she is a big eginam like most greats artist and thats why i love ehr

We are all vary nice in here this cammunity i think you will feel very much at conforortable ^_^

yes i agree. people in the future may try to copy dallys style but no one will ever be able to do it as good as dally hersolf

and yes we are all verrah nice here I love you
Back to top Go down
Great Depression

Great Depression

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

<3 I'll never respect you, but we can has babies tho.
Back to top Go down
http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Doorest Bella

Doorest Bella

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Xak-kun wrote:
yeah. Be nice even tho I'm a n00b

I think Dally's story is a great piece of literature, surpassing even great artits such as Shakespeare and Stephanie Meyer. She's WAY better than Stephanie Meyer.

Anyway, hello gayz. I hope to become a respected member of your community of FTS lovers.

Very Happy im new too. and i totally agree with you. Dally is SO much better than Stephenie Meyer and her artitic skillz are just... OMG. Godly
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Welcome to the FTS Community!

I'm Link, and I'm very helpful when I tend to be. Need questions either ask members via the PM system or post it in a topic. :3
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
BAMFED

BAMFED

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
FtW

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:29 pm

WELCUM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: