FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take an english class

Go down 
+4
BabiesesCumming
AlrightGuts
Pain and Sufferage
BeachToker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BeachToker

Take an english class Empty
PostSubject: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 am

Dally you're like 16 or something right?

Why do you spell and use grammar like a 10 year old? Has the public education system really failed you this much?

I'm not sure if you just type that way because you're mentally challenged or if it's just because you want to add on to the cuteness or whatever to your story, but quite honestly it's very painful for me to read something that is written in English that looks like it was written by a Chinese national.

And I have friends that are Chinese Nationals, and yes, they do spell and talk better than you..... Mad

Also, I like mudkips.
Back to top Go down
Pain and Sufferage

Pain and Sufferage

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 am

You know, you don't have to read it if it really bothers you that much.
Back to top Go down
http://embracetheinsanity.forumotion.com/forum.htm
BeachToker

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:52 am

Pain and Sufferage wrote:
You know, you don't have to read it if it really bothers you that much.

No, I HAVE to read it. But lets not go over that, it makes me angry.

Why is everyone here so negative towards constructive criticism?
Back to top Go down
AlrightGuts

AlrightGuts

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am

U confuz me.

U rn't beieng very 'ciridtically cunstructive' at all if u want my oppenin

hpw is bing meen cirstundally cunstrative?
Back to top Go down
BabiesesCumming

BabiesesCumming

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

BeachToker wrote:

Has anyone ever told you not to bait others? Because it seems to me that this is all you are doing. You join a site where you can tell people are enjoying the story, enjoying being here you come in you post, not "constructive criticism" as you call it, basically a Dally bash. If we can't accept constructive criticism, perhaps it is because you aren't giving any and are rather attacking Dally and her story and we find to to be not compelling at all to pay any attention to your hating words.

"Constructive Criticism" is supposed to be given with a certain amount of compassion and kindness. A non-judgemental attitude needs to be employed when giving such criticism and reading your post I felt none of this. Not only are you insulting Dally, but you also insult Chinese Nationals, even if you do have friends who are Chinese Nationals and you claim they speak and write better than she does. To me, the comparison smacks of racism and should not have been said in a "constructive criticism".

Also, asking someone if they have a mental retardation, or even INSINUATING it, is one of the most insulting things you can do in my opinion. There are many people with mental disabilities and they learn to function and function well in society because even within disabilities there is a range of function ranging from low functioning to high functioning. I also found that bit completely and utterly unnecessary. Not at all constructive more like you just being snide.

As for her wanting to add cuteness to her story, its her own damn story. It isn't yours, mine or anyone else's. So if she chooses to write it as she sees fit, then LEAVE HER ALONE. It is none of your business to come around here trying to "fix" her writing by posting something generally mean and nasty. Next time you want to try and be constructive start with showing some compassion and not throwing name calling and insults and perhaps we will take kindly to you and listen.

Also, your comment after a post of mine that bad spelling is bad, was not appreciated. As you can see, I am very eloquent and moreso than you it would seem because I am above coming to a website and flat out INSULTING someone who is doing something they love.

And finally, you don't HAVE to do anything. Unless you live in a dictator state no one can force you to do something against your will. If you are reading it just to troll and be mean to Dally, then stop it right now. In fact, Dally, I suggest you ban his IP address due to the rude nature of his comments and what I find to be racial slurs and disgusting insensitivity towards people with mental disabilities.

Perhaps the next time you offer constructive criticism you will remember to be compassionate.
Back to top Go down
Pain_and_Sufferage

Pain_and_Sufferage

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 am

Umm, yah, I didnt see any cunstruktiv critisism in that so u shud just gtfo if u dont liek Dally.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 am

BabiesesCumming wrote:
BeachToker wrote:

Has anyone ever told you not to bait others? Because it seems to me that this is all you are doing. You join a site where you can tell people are enjoying the story, enjoying being here you come in you post, not "constructive criticism" as you call it, basically a Dally bash. If we can't accept constructive criticism, perhaps it is because you aren't giving any and are rather attacking Dally and her story and we find to to be not compelling at all to pay any attention to your hating words.

"Constructive Criticism" is supposed to be given with a certain amount of compassion and kindness. A non-judgemental attitude needs to be employed when giving such criticism and reading your post I felt none of this. Not only are you insulting Dally, but you also insult Chinese Nationals, even if you do have friends who are Chinese Nationals and you claim they speak and write better than she does. To me, the comparison smacks of racism and should not have been said in a "constructive criticism".

Also, asking someone if they have a mental retardation, or even INSINUATING it, is one of the most insulting things you can do in my opinion. There are many people with mental disabilities and they learn to function and function well in society because even within disabilities there is a range of function ranging from low functioning to high functioning. I also found that bit completely and utterly unnecessary. Not at all constructive more like you just being snide.

As for her wanting to add cuteness to her story, its her own damn story. It isn't yours, mine or anyone else's. So if she chooses to write it as she sees fit, then LEAVE HER ALONE. It is none of your business to come around here trying to "fix" her writing by posting something generally mean and nasty. Next time you want to try and be constructive start with showing some compassion and not throwing name calling and insults and perhaps we will take kindly to you and listen.

Also, your comment after a post of mine that bad spelling is bad, was not appreciated. As you can see, I am very eloquent and moreso than you it would seem because I am above coming to a website and flat out INSULTING someone who is doing something they love.

And finally, you don't HAVE to do anything. Unless you live in a dictator state no one can force you to do something against your will. If you are reading it just to troll and be mean to Dally, then stop it right now. In fact, Dally, I suggest you ban his IP address due to the rude nature of his comments and what I find to be racial slurs and disgusting insensitivity towards people with mental disabilities.

Perhaps the next time you offer constructive criticism you will remember to be compassionate.

i red the yelow text so i do it now
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Pain and Sufferage

Pain and Sufferage

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh shiiit. That guy got his ass kicked. Verbally.

Last edited by Pain and Sufferage on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://embracetheinsanity.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 pm

I GRRR AT YOU! Da baby is right! You're just being rude!
Back to top Go down
Wheelcheese

Wheelcheese

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Ya know what? YOUR FACE needs to take an english class!
OHHHH BURNNNN-UH.

We all love Dally's litteralchure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take an english class   Take an english class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take an english class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Suggestions-
Jump to: