FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Empty
PostSubject: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

I got a letter in the mail today from Google giving me monies and bribing me to come back...

so...

I get out of work around 9pm-ish EST. As soon as I get home, instead of putting on some skanky dress and poppin my booty on guidos I will commence writing the next chapter of Face the Strange. Promise.

Loves ya guys.
-Dally
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
EdwardzLovah

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Dallllllllyyyyyy, pleeeeeeeez update! I love your story SOOO much! A friend of mine is going to write FANFIC about it! rabbit You said that you'd write a new chapter, but that was over a month ago. I'm so scared you'll never update again, because this is the best fanfic I ever read. What a Face

Plzzzz, I need to know if Dally chooses to savour Hiei from becoming vrompire, or KTFD!
Back to top Go down
Obama

Obama

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:36 am

Hmm, it's been a couple of months now... How is it going?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin
Dally

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 am

SORRY GAYS I JUST shit caps lock is on

I decided to go pop da booty on guido juiceheads at the club after ale
but my charries really need to ktfd, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
Obama

Obama

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am

Yes, but it's been another month... perhaps as an early Christmas present, we'll get another chapter or two or five? Please, don't make me mandate it as law. :cry:
Back to top Go down
EdwardzLovah

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Pleeeeeeeze, Dally! Even the Prez wants you to continue the stroy! And they need to KTFD because he's a PEDOBEAR and they need to KTPD! (Kill That Pedopfile Dumbledore) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Obama

Obama

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 am

Still no update... I am a sad president. :c
Back to top Go down
He Was Tumors

He Was Tumors

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 pm

I MISS THIS STORY DALY BPLEASE WRITE ANOTHER THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS   JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JK BOUT HTE GRAND FINALE GAYS
Page 1 of 1