FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE 12/15/11

Go down 
+5
Boogerhead27
Obama
urbiggestfanlol4srs
waycest4everz
Dally
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Lol, ps, I have recognized at least 3 of the registered users here as people I know irl.
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
waycest4everz

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm

I totally love how you came back, and I was ecstatic when I found out! I think it'd be a great idea to finish writing FTS! When I read it I was all 'oh sweet jegus it's unfinished omg' and now you're back and I'm so happy! I'd completely support anything you decide to do with this story- a comic or a typed story, and a new website, tshirts, and scheduled updates sound amazing!!! I cant believe you're back, this is so amazing!!!!! jocolor
lol!
Back to top Go down
urbiggestfanlol4srs

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm

OMG DALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE A YEAR BUT IT'S FELT LIKE FOREVER FTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME IT SAVED MY LYFE LOL WHENEVER I WAS SAD I WOULD GO TO YOUR SITE AND READ YOUR FIC AND IT WOULD ALWAYS CHEER ME UP BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OF YOUR CALIBER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DALLY. That's probably why I made my username "urbiggestfanlol4srs" but I seriously love you and I will support you in whatever you do because you are so talented and perfect and you just have a way with words omfg.
I really want to know what happens at the end of FTS, especially what happens to Shadow and Shadette, or if Hiei turns into a vampire, or if that faggot Dumbledory ever gets punished for all his wrongdoings!
But if you want to do something totally new (I mean, FTS *must* get old) I'll support you in that as well. I've been waiting like three years for the ending of FTS and you should go off with a bang! Or maybe you should make a sequel about Shadow and Shadette. I'd read that in a heartbeat.
The haters don't understand the genius it required to ~COME UP~ with a story as complex and interesting as FaCe ThE sTrAnGe. I don't care about the imperfections of your fic. Your typos added character to the story. They were kinda cute really because they gave the fic a lot of comic relief.
Your fanfiction is probably the one I quote the most, out of all of the ones I've read, probably because of the sheer unadulterated lulz that are in it, but it really seems like you've improved so much since when your first chapter was posted, and that's the entire point of writing.
tl;dr: DALLY YOU ARE AMAZING DON'T STOP FINISH FTS AND HATERS GONNA HATE
P.S. Did you ever finish FTS the comic? If not, you should. And as to being committed to FTS, I'd marry it if I could. I'd be a good lover too.
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Sorry I like flowers :/
Back to top Go down
Obama

Obama

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Welcome back, Dally. I agree with the notion to continue the story. Then you should make a new one after you've finished! A comic version of Face the Strange would be nice to have, as well as merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Boogerhead27

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Pft   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:28 am

Well, hopefully you grew up by now. And you are actually ready to write something that can be considered art. And not just crappy ass fan-fiction. If you dropped this whole Face The Strange crap I'd be happy to actually support your ideas in what you want to do. I can believe as a growing artist that you want to stop the kiddy fan-fiction stuff with your typo talk. It's a new year and you should totally start a new notch in your belt!

-Jess <3
Back to top Go down
DarK KnIgHt CeciL

DarK KnIgHt CeciL

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:08 am

New chapters would be cool Smile but a new story would be awesome as well Very Happy
just keep writing, can't wait for whatever you do next x)
Back to top Go down
Dumble's Door

Dumble's Door

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Dally, why are you talking like such a prep? :'(

PS I don't think you should start something new,unless its difficult for you to write in the same style
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 pm

DALLY, NEVER STOP!!! NEVER!!! I'LL BUY ALL YOUR SHIRTS!
Back to top Go down
Enoby

Enoby

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 am

ILL BUY AAAAAAAALLLL OF TEH SHIRTSIES AND THE KEYHOLDERS TOO AND THE FTS PENS AND THE FTS BINDERS AND THE FTS AGENDA AND TEH FTS DIAPERS AND THE FTS ECKSBAWKS 360 GAME TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UPDATE 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 12/15/11   UPDATE 12/15/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 12/15/11
Page 1 of 1