FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?

Go down 
+2
Cry Like Onions
DUmbledumdore5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DUmbledumdore5

DUmbledumdore5

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

i have never read something so.... retarded. i cannot even begin to count the spelling errors and grammar mistakes. it's a disgrace to the writing community. i laugh in your faces, retards who love this story as if it was the bible. it was a piece of shit and shouldn't even be regarded as a story. i will give it one thing though: it was hilarious as fuck. i have never laughed so hard in my life, and i only laugh more when i find out that people ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STUFF AS IF IT WAS A PIECE OF LITERATURE. Please Dally, for the love of god, either read a dictionary, or continue your pathetic journey to becoming the worst writer in the world. i only encourage you to continue writing so i can laugh at you. ^ ^ bash me all you want, this is the truth and if you can't accept it, then well... you're as stupid as the girl who wrote this pitiful garbage. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cry Like Onions

Cry Like Onions

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Check your inbox, kthanx.
Back to top Go down
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 pm

FUCK YOU! ur the extremely stupid 1........
Back to top Go down
Yerameshi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.

Nice try though, I haven't seen anyone employ the tactic of falsified superiority for some time.

Maybe you should just go back to fapping it to Sailor Moon hentai in your parents' basement though. I think you're probably way better at that, considering all the years of experience you've had.
Back to top Go down
Jak Attack

Location : Where all the little things that go bump in the night live

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Finally, someone on this site with sense.

I only created an account on this site because someone needs to smack some sense into Dally (aka Delly, or maybe that was just a misspelling.). I've seen better looking stories from a squealing 16-year-old fangirl who hates gays (or, as Jack SKELLINGTON (SEE THIS? THIS IS HIS REAL NAME!!!) calls them, gay beans) than this. Hell, one of my friends happens to be one of them, and her stories are okay. I've even written better stories than this, and I'm 14 years old.

And yes, I may be trolling, but seeing a shit story get this popular, this site needs some trolls.
Back to top Go down
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Jak Attack wrote:

I only created an account on this site because someone needs to smack some sense into Dally (aka Delly, or maybe that was just a misspelling.). I've seen better looking stories from a squealing 16-year-old fangirl who hates gays (or, as Jack SKELLINGTON (SEE THIS? THIS IS HIS REAL NAME!!!) calls them, gay beans) than this. Hell, one of my friends happens to be one of them, and her stories are okay. I've even written better stories than this, and I'm 14 years old.

And yes, I may be trolling, but seeing a shit story get this popular, this site needs some trolls.

i sant u a pm 2
Back to top Go down
He Was Tumors

He Was Tumors

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Jak Attack wrote:

wow its been 3 years and ur still a fag wow omg Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?   WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: