FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comparisons Dally makes.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GillyWeed

Comparisons Dally makes. Empty
PostSubject: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm wondering about all these comparisons she makes.

"They could wrap around his wiener like bumblebees"

"His eyes were full of compassion, like a snake."

"Shadow began to chase after Ed but he was too fast like hed eaten golden nuggets.."

HOW ON EARTH ARE THESE CONNECTIONS MADE?!

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Dally's Fart

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 pm

You forgot "Dead as a doorsnail"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 pm

I think I might know.

Bees swarm completely around an intruders of their hive.

Slytherin House, mascot is a snake. The people show compassion only if they want something.

Golden Nuggets? The only thing I know if you eat and go fast are Golden Mushrooms on Mario Kart.

Doorsnail, believe it or not is another name for Snaildotters in Maury County, Tennessee USA. There was going to build a dam in their habitat, but the EPA stopped the project cause snaildotters are an endangered species. And the species was whipped out two months after that via tornadoes. They still haven't reopened the project that could let people have jobs and bring hydropower electricity to a region that needs it.
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:48 pm

well i lieked Unicornes' comparisun da fanfic about "liek snakes falling out of a plain" i think delly shud use it in FTS
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Link wrote:
I think I might know.

Slytherin House, mascot is a snake. The people show compassion only if they want something.

Golden Nuggets? The only thing I know if you eat and go fast are Golden Mushrooms on Mario Kart.

Doorsnail, believe it or not is another name for Snaildotters in Maury County, Tennessee USA. There was going to build a dam in their habitat, but the EPA stopped the project cause snaildotters are an endangered species. And the species was whipped out two months after that via tornadoes. They still haven't reopened the project that could let people have jobs and bring hydropower electricity to a region that needs it.

wow, you are deep in nollege
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am

Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:
I think I might know.

wow, you are deep in nollege

Thanks, I blame having alot of time and knowing too much upon little things. ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

yes i agree u r very aknowledgable i understand FTS on a much deeper level nowz =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons Dally makes.   Comparisons Dally makes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comparisons Dally makes.
Page 1 of 1