FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Book on Tape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I am da babeisis!

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

Over the summer I am thinking of recording my friend and myself reading Face the strange and putting it on youtube... anyone like the idea?

If anyone wants to help, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:18 am

yes i like it^__^
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
I am da babeisis!

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 pm

I actually just did some research and found out that someone already has, however it was really boring and all computery... Still gonna try to do it.
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 pm

loads of people have done, not that i want to discourage you. the the gaia guild there was a contest of some sort to see who could have the serioust reading.
Back to top Go down
I am da babeisis!

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

turningcumintowater wrote:
loads of people have done, not that i want to discourage you. the the gaia guild there was a contest of some sort to see who could have the serioust reading.

I am so mad I missed that...
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore Danished

Dumbledore Danished

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I am da babeisis! wrote:
turningcumintowater wrote:

I am so mad I missed that...

I don't think it was technically a contest, more like a challenge. As far as I know, you can still post videos.

Just checked. You still can, it's a challenge. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Book on Tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book on Tape   The Book on Tape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Book on Tape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Fan Art-
Jump to: