FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF is dally on??

Go down 
+5
The Next Ritalin
Dally's Patty
For Sars
OneThousandTimes
tootrueisdeath
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tootrueisdeath

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am

So I attempted to read this story, and my IQ dropped about 100 points. WTF is this kid on to write crap like this? I wanna know so I can stay far away from this crap. No wonder why America is the laughingstock of the world.
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Maybe you just aren't looking deep enough to see the magic in her words.

...and did you honestly join this forum just to say that? What a waste of all of our time. No
Back to top Go down
For Sars

For Sars

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm

wtf is ur problem. obviously u cant understand the true, cutting edge artistic genius that dally is.

and BTW
america is the shit. dont like it then gtfo of my country
Back to top Go down
tootrueisdeath

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

The only way Dally is a genius is if this is some crazy parody.
You people remind me of rabid twilight fans.
oh wait, you probably are.

Your country? I thought America was free. Since when does it belong to just you?
Back to top Go down
Dally's Patty

Dally's Patty

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:07 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:

Your country? I thought America was free. Since when does it belong to just you?

Are you really that blind or is that stick 10 feet up your ass starting to get you?
Back to top Go down
For Sars

For Sars

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 pm

its my country, just as canada is the sole property of celine dion.

and omfg no wai are we twilight fans. but i do hart edwart
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Dally's Patty wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:

Are you really that blind or is that stick 10 feet up your ass starting to get you?

Hahaha. You just made my day.
Back to top Go down
tootrueisdeath

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

So what am I blind to?
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 am

tootrueisdeath wrote:
So what am I blind to?

Everything. If you have to ask. Everything.
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm

If you don't like it, then leave. We don't care.
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Quote :
So what am I blind to?

I think you mean... "So, what? Am I blind, too?"

I am disappoint. Evil or Very Mad

Also: Don't go insulting us because you disagree. America, as you said, is free.
So we have the right to our "religion", per say.
It's really not necessary to throw our opinions in the dirt. We get so much torment for loving Dally, and why? There is no reason. We're here to read a story that we enjoy. What good is going to come out of insulting it? What would YOU do if we insulted YOUR favorite book?

Also, a lot of us aren't even American. So throwing your laws at us won't do any good. We're anonymous on here. You can't fight against us.

This is the internet. Can't take the heat? Then why do you start lame internet fights? :/

And Celin Dion rules Canada... And my heart. I love you
Back to top Go down
Dumbles Long White Bear

Dumbles Long White Bear

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Grred wrote:
Quote :
So what am I blind to?

Also: Don't go insulting us because you disagree. America, as you said, is free.
It's really not necessary to throw our opinions in the dirt. We get so much torment for loving Dally, and why? There is no reason. We're here to read a story that we enjoy. What good is going to come out of insulting it? What would YOU do if we insulted YOUR favorite book?

Also, a lot of us aren't even American. So throwing your laws at us won't do any good. We're anonymous on here. You can't fight against us.

This is the internet. Can't take the heat? Then why do you start lame internet fights? :/

I'll drink to that!
And I don't really like Celin Dion. Sad
I like other Canadian musicians better.
Back to top Go down
OneThousandTimes

OneThousandTimes

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 am

Dumbles Long White Bear wrote:
Grred wrote:
Quote :
So what am I blind to?

I'll drink to that!

I agree. Celine Dion is not among my favorites. But you can't deny that she holds the deed to all Canadian soil.
Back to top Go down
Dumbles Long White Bear

Dumbles Long White Bear

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

OneThousandTimes wrote:
Grred wrote:
Quote :
So what am I blind to?

I'll drink to that!

I agree. Celine Dion is not among my favorites. But you can't deny that she holds the deed to all Canadian soil.
I suppose I can't. xDD
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 pm

OMG someone older than me and doesn't know two shits about the internet. Congratulations for being dropped on your head too many times and loosing that much needed funny bone. Seriously, if your getting offensive about something on the INTERNET, take your panties out of your ass and put on your big boy shorts and grow the fuck up.

I'm going to copy Rules of the Internet just for you, the ones you NEED to read, and the bold ones are the most important.
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
13. Anything you say can be turned into something else.
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.
20. Nothing is to be taken seriously.
38. No real limits of any kind apply here, not even the sky.
82. Nobody tells the truth on the Internet.
112. What you click isn't always what you get.
301. 16 year old girls are the largest known source of fail in the universe. No exceptions.
259. The game. You just lost it.
366. Posting your opinion on the internet instantly makes it wrong. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Dumbles Long White Bear

Dumbles Long White Bear

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Link wrote:
OMG someone older than me and doesn't know two shits about the internet. Congratulations for being dropped on your head too many times and loosing that much needed funny bone. Seriously, if your getting offensive about something on the INTERNET, take your panties out of your ass and put on your big boy shorts and grow the fuck up.

I'm going to copy Rules of the Internet just for you, the ones you NEED to read, and the bold ones are the most important.
301. 16 year old girls are the largest known source of fail in the universe. No exceptions.
366. Posting your opinion on the internet instantly makes it wrong. No exceptions.

I love you. No exceptions. <3
But fuck, I lost the game. xD
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Link wrote:

I love you. No exceptions. <3
But fuck, I lost the game. xD

It's okay, so did I. </3
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 am

I love you too Bear Beard. <3

Sorry Rit. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I lurv you gais. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Link and Grrred, though this is late in coming, I love you both very much. Even though Link made me lose the game! garrrz
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 pm

turningcumintowater wrote:
Link and Grrred, though this is late in coming, I love you both very much. Even though Link made me lose the game! garrrz
I love everyone in the forums. But I posted the rules of the interwebs so that has to be added, no exceptions. >: But I still love ya. <3
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 am

turningcumintowater wrote:

Ohhh. U gaiiiiizzzz. U mak me so haaapppppiiiiiiiiii Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF is dally on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is dally on??   WTF is dally on?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is dally on??
Page 1 of 1