FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im kinda bored.

Go down 
+4
10$ in love with Edward
Bean Gay
Dumbles Long White Bear
The Next Ritalin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

im kinda bored. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:14 am

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Quote :
Fan art's good too, very good...

Well I guess its kinda good, that its not worse.

We should hook up seriously, we will be that odd group of friends that are outcast to the rest of society. -Dramatic Pose- Extreme, but Dante's mostly the bitch.
OMG OMG I need to draw that now, I can imagine it now, with all the grunting. -nosebleeds- We can six way Nero in, He will be everyone's bitch, at the same time, tied up and muffled, hehe. He deserves to be punished for sucking soo much. Oh that's too cruel, but so worth seeing. Twisted Evil
Yes, and moar piercings. I need to borrow it from my friend so I can scan, but he got defensive the last time I asked. >:

You are... a closet pervert. -glares-

I just wish I could draw...

Yes, yes! The world needs more outcasts!
If you think that's extreme you should read the fanfic I wrote -srsnod-
Stop putting images in my head! GAH! I'll die from blood loss! But...but Nero might enjoy it. That would not be good!
DIF! And after you scan them you must email them to me! Just so I can prove I'm not a sick fuck for shipping them!

NO U!

Aww poor Dani, cookie?

Yush!!
Gimme gimme gimmme. -grabbie hands-
You started, well Capcom did. >> If he does he will be executed!
Only if I can get my greedy hands on it first. :3

But I AM! Dun dun duuuuuuum!
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 am

Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Quote :
Fan art's good too, very good...

Well I guess its kinda good, that its not worse.

We should hook up seriously, we will be that odd group of friends that are outcast to the rest of society. -Dramatic Pose- Extreme, but Dante's mostly the bitch.
OMG OMG I need to draw that now, I can imagine it now, with all the grunting. -nosebleeds- We can six way Nero in, He will be everyone's bitch, at the same time, tied up and muffled, hehe. He deserves to be punished for sucking soo much. Oh that's too cruel, but so worth seeing. Twisted Evil
Yes, and moar piercings. I need to borrow it from my friend so I can scan, but he got defensive the last time I asked. >:

You are... a closet pervert. -glares-

I just wish I could draw...

Yes, yes! The world needs more outcasts!
If you think that's extreme you should read the fanfic I wrote -srsnod-
Stop putting images in my head! GAH! I'll die from blood loss! But...but Nero might enjoy it. That would not be good!
DIF! And after you scan them you must email them to me! Just so I can prove I'm not a sick fuck for shipping them!

NO U!

Aww poor Dani, cookie?

Yush!!
Gimme gimme gimmme. -grabbie hands-
You started, well Capcom did. >> If he does he will be executed!
Only if I can get my greedy hands on it first. :3

But I AM! Dun dun duuuuuuum!
-noms cookie- What? You wanna thank you or something?
Here is my ff.net account.
Yeah! Blame Capcom for making sexy characters! It's not my fault!
Get down on your knees and BEG FOR IT! I CAN'T GO ON KNOWING THAT THEY'RE CANON BEHIND THE SCENES!

Not anymore you're not!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am

xDx Dani xVx wrote:

Get down on your knees and BEG FOR IT! I CAN'T GO ON KNOWING THAT THEY'RE CANON BEHIND THE SCENES!

Not anymore you're not!
If you wish, I don't mind if I get one or not.
Yay, more reading material for me, look like Pride & Prejudice & Zombies gets a break. X3
Capcom for the characters, you for making them kinda OOC. -chuckles-
-on knees- Oh masta please let me borrow your ultra rare twincest book from the all mighty Capcom. I going to do that Tuesday, I have an appointment to help him with his computer.

Not what, I got confused. @@
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:49 am

Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:

Not anymore you're not!
Yay, more reading material for me, look like Pride & Prejudice & Zombies gets a break. X3
-on knees- Oh masta please let me borrow your ultra rare twincest book from the all mighty Capcom. I going to do that Tuesday, I have an appointment to help him with his computer.

Good, because you don't!
I know they're OOC. But I can't make them superly IC. Since they're not my own characters. And besides, fanfics are for my own sick, twisted fantasies. SO MEH!
There are so many perverted jokes I can make about that. But I wont! Very Happy

How should I know? It's 4 in the morning. I'm completely out of it right now.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 am

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:

Not anymore you're not!

Good, because you don't!
I know they're OOC. But I can't make them superly IC. Since they're not my own characters. And besides, fanfics are for my own sick, twisted fantasies. SO MEH!

Yay!
The awesome power of having an imagination and having favorite characters, makes such a beautiful thing. But I like sick, twisted fantasies. I have my own but I cannot express them in story, only in pictures. You should later, we need more.

I hear ya, but its almost 6AM where I'm at. I'm still sane after breaching the 48 hr mark. I love my insomnia. /: Knock me outta my misery, masta!
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 am

Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:

Not anymore you're not!

Good, because you don't!

Yay!
The awesome power of having an imagination and having favorite characters, makes such a beautiful thing. But I like sick, twisted fantasies. I have my own but I cannot express them in story, only in pictures. You should later, we need more.

I hear ya, but its almost 6AM where I'm at. I'm still sane after breaching the 48 hr mark. I love my insomnia. /: Knock me outta my misery, masta!

Yay?
You draw fanart? DO WANT! Yes, this thread lacks perviness /sarcasm
I love the little map thing. I can stalk you nao. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 am

xDx Dani xVx wrote:

Yay?
You draw fanart? DO WANT! Yes, this thread lacks perviness /sarcasm
I love the little map thing. I can stalk you nao. Laughing
Yeah, Lack of sleep does wonders to your brain.
Why yush I do, but I do halfass for this story. XD I need to update my DA page with my arts. We made this thread soo off topic. XD
Map thingy? I have NoScript on so I don't see the map thingy. D:
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 am

wow what a farst gowing thraed, haha it is crazy when two fangirls colide, i know that self experiance i have a fangirl friend when she mot another of the kind they went all clapping hands together talking about narusasu and boobstraps it was funny ^_^

wow do i hear twincest, im into thet and tripletcest two. that game devil my cry i heard of it but never play the guys seem hot i like white hiared bishys and if twincesting it evan better, the game number 1 is it for ps2? i lack the new gen of consolas, i would like chack that game out

oh dani you say u like fanfic that is cool maube take a try at my own: http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
maybe you will like the yaoi sex betwean SF Ryu and Fai from tsubasa i put in there ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

@ Link: Late reply is late.
I know. I just woke up from being asleep forevur, and I'm still outta it.
Me want teh link to your dA page plz. Laughing I didn't even think this thread had a topic. Embarassed
No! The map thingy is so fun. I <33 it. I was playing with it.

@ Bean Gay: Inorite? Fangirls are crazy. -srsnod- Laughing Boobstraps? lolwut? xD

They...they have tripletcest? -nosebleed- Are you fer srs? I DO WANT! I love my Devil May Cry(s) except 4...and 2. But yes, Dante and Vergil are the sex. I haz a violence and silver hair fetish, that's why I love them so much. There's no twincest in the game, but it's canon behind the scenes. It so awesome. Very Happy DMC1-3 is are for the ps2 and DMC4 are for the ps3 and 360.

I'll check it out. -clicks link-
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 pm

yes there is triplecest i watched one once with the visconti twins it was very saxy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
yes there is triplecest i watched one once with the visconti twins it was very saxy Embarassed

im kinda bored. - Page 2 Do-want
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 pm

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:

www.viscontitriplets.com
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:

www.viscontitriplets.com

Shocked I came.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Dani: I know right, When I actually get some sleep I can be out from half a day to 3. o.o
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com There it is. :3 The topic was being bored and what people were doing. XD I wanna play with it noe. Is it hosted on any site? If it is I would like to allow its scripts.b

Bean: Boobstrap? Is it like fake boobs? o:

-clicks link- OH HO SH-! That is the hottest thing EVA! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Link wrote:
Dani: I know right, When I actually get some sleep I can be out from half a day to 3. o.o
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com There it is. :3 The topic was being bored and what people were doing. XD I wanna play with it noe. Is it hosted on any site? If it is I would like to allow its scripts.b
I just woke up from a four hour nap. xD
Oh...It was? Well...I say we make a spam thread. -nods- Well, to stay on topic I'm watching Haunting Ground's cutscenes.
You should ttly play with it. It's so fun. I can just sit there and move around the map for hours Smile
I dunno if it's hosted on any other site, I haven't seen it any where but here.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 pm

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
Oh...It was? Well...I say we make a spam thread. -nods- Well, to stay on topic I'm watching Haunting Ground's cutscenes.
You should ttly play with it. It's so fun. I can just sit there and move around the map for hours Smile
Cool beans! o:
We should but I don't feel like it. XD Watching the new American Dad here.
Does it have a name or website in the corner?
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
Cool beans! o:
-waves hand in the air- I CAN MAKE IT!!!!1111applemuffin!!!!!11!!1 Pick me!!!!!!!!!
There's new American Dad? Really? Very Happy
Oh...that's what hosting is? I am a dumbass. I'll check.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:52 pm

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
Cool beans! o:
-waves hand in the air- I CAN MAKE IT!!!!1111applemuffin!!!!!11!!1 Pick me!!!!!!!!!
Okay, but you already have, lulz.
Really really.
Yay. :3
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
Cool beans! o:
Really really.
Yay! I need to record it! Very Happy
Google. Because Google >>> all other hosting sites. Srsly.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:07 pm

xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
xDx Dani xVx wrote:
Link wrote:
Cool beans! o:
Really really.
Yay! I need to record it! Very Happy
Google. Because Google >>> all other hosting sites. Srsly.
Where would the map be found at? I want to make sure I allowed the right scripts.
Back to top Go down
xDx Dani xVx

xDx Dani xVx

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Um...I don't know... silent
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Profile page, Main page, anywhere on the forum? /:
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Link wrote:

it is like bandaging your boobs tight so you became flat chasted and then can cospaly as a guy
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:

it is like bandaging your boobs tight so you became flat chasted and then can cospaly as a guy

Sounds like a good idea. I should try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 pm

sounds like it would hurts teh boobies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im kinda bored.   im kinda bored. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im kinda bored.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next