FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3

Go down 
+17
Graphic Novel
Enoby
Unicorns
frantic rush of hurry
I am da babeisis!
Dumbles Long White Bear
Grred
Edwart's Fart
Dumbledore Danished
turningcumintowater
It's a bear white leg
Great Depression
High and Violet Hiei
The Next Ritalin
Bean Gay
Link
THE BREAST INSIDE
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Ahh, you sly devil you. I see what you did thar, but yeah, I'm guilty thar. XD
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

They don't call me trouser snake for nothing Very Happy

Don't you worries we canz be guilty together! Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Trouser snake? Haven't heard of that one in a while XD

A guilty party we shall have. :3
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

with balloons and cake? What great fun we'll have!
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Big balloons and a huge cake. Wink We will make fun have a new meaning!
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Hurrah! Hurray! Strippers and everything!

I feel guilty about distracting peoples from the real point of this thread <Sad
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Even hot, sexy Strippers.

I know the feeling. >: But there's always Free Chat.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
turningcumintowater

turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Are there ugly strippers? o.O If there are, they are not allowed in!

hmm i suppose we could move this discussion to free chat...or not. I'm lazy that way.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Ugly ones get shot with the shotgun. o:

I'm lazy too, so eh. >>
Back to top Go down
I am da babeisis!

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 am

yo, if that section with lots o' drawing is still available, I'll definitely give it a try. however, my art stile is a wee different from the ones you guys probably have, if thats ok...
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore Danished

Dumbledore Danished

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:58 pm

OH HAI YOU GUYZ

I'M BACK

I'll get to working on my part soon, if anyone's still interested. lol.
Back to top Go down
It's a bear white leg

It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:37 pm

I'll finish my part, which is still not even half done yet... >3>
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:06 pm

ill tryt o fish sometime next week to finnish mine
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

oh em gee dis iz hawt srsly sexi pixchurrz
Back to top Go down
Unicorns

Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:01 am

If the list on the first page is still accurate, I would be happy to claim either of the free sections. I think I could draw a wicked preview for chapter two, if you guys would like.
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:11 pm

GAYS i got a scanner nao, annnd my drarwing skillz has improved by like 2 MILLION.
i am so down fer drawing part of chapter 2 whenever that happens, omddd.
Back to top Go down
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm

i haz scanur but my drawin skillz no gud Sad
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 am

I cannot find my last page. It got deleted thanks to comp virus. >:
Back to top Go down
Enoby

Enoby

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

omgz plz post teh next chapturz!!!11
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:54 am

I finally finished my part. Now part 3 can be made. o:
Back to top Go down
Graphic Novel

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

GAHHHHH! YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!!! AND THE COMIC IS UPDATED!!!

This is a good day.

Also, just so you guys know, you were the ones who inspired me to start up Bad Fanfiction :the graphic novel versions on DA. And now you're back.

This is now motivation for me to actually finish a page.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:01 pm

My craft have improved ten fold. But I didn't want already preplanned line art to go to waste. >> Do you have a link so we can see?
Back to top Go down
Graphic Novel

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

It's just a preview, but it'll five you a good idea of the whole thing.

http://badfanfiction.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30cgzv

Whan is the next page going to be up!? I want to see!
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 am

i am woking on mine as we txt (part 3)
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
frantic rush of hurry

frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:22 pm

yay i cant weight cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next