forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Also i added moe characters to the website

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wheelcheese

Wheelcheese

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25
Location : With my IC

Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anrui

anrui

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 29

Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAMFED

BAMFED

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-07-21

Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

anrui wrote:
Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?

They're just smart for thinging up lols. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anrui

anrui

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 29

Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

BAMFED wrote:
anrui wrote:
Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?

They're just smart for thinging up lols. Twisted Evil
silent...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Also i added moe characters to the website - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Also i added moe characters to the website
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Less laggy website
» Open Source characters
» A - Z of Fictional Characters
» New Website for Inside the Armour
» Warhammer RPG

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Updates-
Jump to: