FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Out of Cars

Out of Cars

Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Empty
PostSubject: Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn   Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm making a website, which will be an encyclopedia on different cultures, subcultures, times in history, nerd stuff so not to distract from this awesome site. Anyway, I was wondering what kinda layout I should get. Whether it should be professional or not. I'm not sure...
Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn   Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

can it be professional and unprofassionel? like sometimes you brwose it and its in professional and then you go to another page and its unprofessional and youm could have all this diffrent layauts and the website evertyme choose one at random so it makes people wanna browse the site more so they can see all the layouts like as in a collection. or you culd have different layout accordeon to the seriouznes of the biznes.
hmm, but i dont know is it possible for have multple layeouts?
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Great Depression

Great Depression

PostSubject: Re: Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn   Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm

You should srsly get one that looks good, but don't go all: URRRR MONEY KAY.

wut did that even mean? D:
Back to top Go down
http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Out of Cars

Out of Cars

PostSubject: Re: Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn   Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks guys. ^_^ I'm going to go with the book theme and make my own when I have time. And no, I don't ask for moneys over the interwebz. At least until I make an online store which will have nothing to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn   Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guyz, I hav sum srs bsn
Page 1 of 1