FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finally i am back :(

Go down 
+18
Link
Snaps
Voice of Rasion
MichaelMacabre
Out of Cars
IT IS DANGEROSU
Lookofsheerwhore
I_am_Loud_Acne
popes buries-viking weddi
Lank
The Next Ritalin
Great Depression
buties botts
Dumble's Door
Bean Gay
anrui
It's a bear white leg
Dally
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin
Dally

finally i am back :( Empty
PostSubject: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

a horable thing happens...

it was a day like any otter... i woke up an emmedeatly signaled onto MSN to talk to "Zaden". i was like.... "hi honey! i love you!" and then charla msned me a couple secs later. we rally's got into it tho. >< she was yellin at me (oh this all happes a couple weeks ago btw not liek today) and i was like "UR Just jealous!' because se IS obeously that her webstie she madefor me was only me getting atitention.

well suddenyl she sad something tat made my blood curdle... she said "WEll watch this" and then zaden mesnged me and said this is wat it sad (copy ad pastad) : "This is really Charla, you idiot." so i asked zaden why chala was on his email and he replayed (copied) : "No. This is Charla and always has been Charla. I've been messing with you. "Zaden" isn't real, I just googled pictures of scene guys and made up this email. You really think a boy would actually like you? I've been laughing at you this entire time."

there was a lot moer but i cannot bear to type it all... T_T

i was so depressed... i stated cutting imediately. on my upper arms and theighs and i carved a heart on my chest. i LOVED zaden johanson I LOVED him... and to c that it was all a lie broke my heart. then i took a bottel of excedrin back & body and swalloed them all...

i went to sleep and woke up in the hosepital (i felt like my charry) the doctors said that i might need a liver transplantation... i was in there for a week and didnt need a new liver thank god. but also they foudn out i was diabetic... and trout be how to poke myself.

no i have this ting i have to poke my fingers to check my blood level on this peace of paper all the time and nO MORE SUGAR T___T my lief sucks i wish i woud have died...

but now i cant cuz my mom minotaurs all my activitties. but she says and my therapit i shoud keep writing so i dont ty to kill myself again so i am bac...

i am sorry for haveng disapointed on my fans thx 4 keepen da webbie up while i was away.

i loe u all sry again
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net
It's a bear white leg

It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh no! That's horrible! Well, at least you didn't need a new liver, right?

And Charla doesn't deserve such a pwnsome friend such as yourself. I mean, she can't write the amazing fanfiction you do.

Remember, we all love you Dally. On the forums, on the internet. We love you, worship you, have made a cult following. And Charla doesn't have that. Never ever will there be Charla-ism, only Dally-ism.

When you're down, we'll be here to keep you up. Just remember that.
Back to top Go down
anrui

anrui

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

dally, I know how you feel, I know what that's like
just take that bitch Charla out of your life, remove all ties to her
and please take care of yourself
you can talk to me anytime, I promise I'll be there,
anrui
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

dally one day you will find a someone that truly deservers you and loves the who you are, you ar a marlveolous person im sure someone will love you just wait a meanwyles we are here and bring you supports

i am glad you are back and writing i hope good for yor heath and dont wory there is a wade ranger of sugar free food this days
Back to top Go down
http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Dumble's Door

Dumble's Door

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

YAY YOURE BACK affraid

fuck charla forget about her
n al dat just forget about it move on its ok youll find someone new sumday
Back to top Go down
buties botts

buties botts

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm

DALLY!! YOU'RE BACK!
REJOICE!

We were simply a wreck without you..and we thought that we'd never hear from you again. Your fans are all so glad to hear from you <3 Razz

Anyways, I think you need to just kick this Charla girl to the curb. She hasn't done anything for you but give you problems.

I'm sorry to hear about your time in the hospital (but on the bright side, you didn't need to get a new liver!), and about your diabetes. I know you'll get lots of support from your family and your fans here.

I can't wait until chapter 15! Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Great Depression

Great Depression

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm

That's a horrible thing to do to someone. Charla should feel horrible about what she's done.

If she doesn't, then she has no soul.

I'm glad you're alright now, though. Keep healthy, alright?

Love ya. <3
Back to top Go down
http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 pm

DALLY!!!!!
We all missed you so much! It was horrible without you. But I knew you would never leave us!
I know these times are tough for you, but always remeber when you need to talk your fans are always here to listen.
Back to top Go down
Lank

Lank

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Hay Dally!!
I'm new to the forum but I've read and shared your story.
I'm so sorry to hear what happened :\ But I'm so glad that you're back and I hope things get better.
We love you!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
popes buries-viking weddi

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm

I am new as well, but I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Hopefully, things get better....

Oh, and fuck Charla. She doesn't sound like a good friend anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arianskye.deviantart.com
I_am_Loud_Acne

I_am_Loud_Acne

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Dally that's awful!
Charla can go die in a hole.
A real friend would never do that to you!
Your story is amazing and she is jelouse!
Dallly-ism forever!
Back to top Go down
Lookofsheerwhore

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Dally, I am so sorry to hear that. Charla is just a manipulative bitch, and she needs to go die in a hole for what she did to you.
I hope you get better, and remember: everyone on this forum loves you so much. You have your own cult for god's sake! Charla will never have one of those. =D
You'll be in my prayers! <33

~~Look of Sheer Whore.
Back to top Go down
IT IS DANGEROSU

IT IS DANGEROSU

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Oh, that's awful! I agree with everyone so far, kick Charla to the curb! What she did was terrible and completely unforgivable. That is not a friend if they do such things to you.

As for the hospital, wow. I am glad you're better, though. I have known a few people who have diabetes, so if you ever have any questions about it message me and I will help you out. =)

We're all glad you're back, and hope you get writing again soon. We all miss reading your story. Keep it up!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Out of Cars

Out of Cars

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

I'm sorry you had to go through that. In all honesty though, if I were here earlier in the times of crap that Charla put you through, I would've suggested you dropped her way before this.
Keep up the story, we all love it!
<3
Back to top Go down
MichaelMacabre

MichaelMacabre

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

dally..
you are the funniest troll i've ever seen.
i don't know if all these people really believe your stories and how terrible your grammar is or if they are just going along with the joke.
kudos to you.

you are the best troll ever.

Last edited by MichaelMacabre on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michaelmacabre
Voice of Rasion

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Think of it this way. At least you found out Charla was no good now rather than when you're 50. She sounds awful.

And she doesn't have a cult........or religon in her honor.

You didn't need a new liver either. Which is good. Unless you wanted a new liver.

We love you, you wonderful troll you!
Back to top Go down
Snaps

Snaps

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:11 pm

LAWL, oh my god. Really? You wanted to die because you can't have sugar? You're lame.

And everyone already knew "Zaden" wasn't really dating you. We found his dA and asked him about you; he has no idea who you are.
Back to top Go down
Out of Cars

Out of Cars

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Snaps wrote:
LAWL, oh my god. Really? You wanted to die because you can't have sugar? You're lame.

And everyone already knew "Zaden" wasn't really dating you. We found his dA and asked him about you; he has no idea who you are.
For srs? When did this happen? *is a n00b*
Back to top Go down
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Out of Cars wrote:
Snaps wrote:

There was a thread in the guild about it, I just found it yesterday. He has an account on here now, Micheal Mcsomething er other.
Back to top Go down
Out of Cars

Out of Cars

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

The Next Ritalin wrote:
Out of Cars wrote:
Snaps wrote:

There was a thread in the guild about it, I just found it yesterday. He has an account on here now, Micheal Mcsomething er other.
Oh yeah, I know that guy! Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh hun sorry to hear about that. I would personally punch her in the face for toying with your heart.

My sister in law has diabetes. You have Type 2 that you were not born with the condition. Meaning your pancreas cannot regulate your blood sugar from making its own insulin thus you have to check your blood sugar to see if you need the shot.

I suggest going to this site since it has all the info you need about Type 2 Diabetes.

http://www.diabetes.org/type-2-diabetes.jsp
Back to top Go down
http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Water Receptickles

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Omg, Dally are you alright? Charla is a bitch! YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD TO HER! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Snaps

Snaps

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Out of Cars wrote:
The Next Ritalin wrote:
Out of Cars wrote:
Snaps wrote:

Oh yeah, I know that guy! Thankies.

IT'S NOT FOR SARS.
Back to top Go down
Professors Macnoggle

Professors Macnoggle

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am

MichaelMacabre wrote:
dally..
you are the funniest troll i've ever seen.
i don't know if all these people really believe your stories and how terrible your grammar is or if they are just going along with the joke.
kudos to you.

you are the best troll ever.
XD A bit of going along with the joke, a bit of genuinely enjoying the story, my friend.

Glad to see we didn't out-troll you, Dals. ;D
Back to top Go down
BAMFED

BAMFED

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Aww, Dally! I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Sad But your fans still love you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally i am back :(   finally i am back :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally i am back :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Updates-
Jump to: