FaCe ThE StRaNgE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OHH MAII >w<

Go down 
+18
The Next Ritalin
Pain and Sufferage
Grred
BabiesesCumming
Snapespenis
TE POWEERS
BeachToker
Edwarf
Macnoggle's Orifice
turningcumintowater
Bumblebee Boobs
Dumbledumdore
Hogywarts
Out of your mom
AIGHT
Snap's Jeep
Sheep
-Dead as a Doorsnail-
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BabiesesCumming

BabiesesCumming

OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 am

Today my aunt was talking about her wheelchair and I kept thinking her wheelcheese.
Back to top Go down
Edwarf

Edwarf

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 am

BabiesesCumming wrote:
Today my aunt was talking about her wheelchair and I kept thinking her wheelcheese.
rofllzz
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh LAWDY, dun get muh startd wit how much i quotz FTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pain and Sufferage

Pain and Sufferage

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

-giggles-
Back to top Go down
http://embracetheinsanity.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Next Ritalin

The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:37 pm

I accidentaly said I'm so tumors to my mom today and she was all like what?
And I was like uhhhm nothing.
And she gave me a weird look.
Sad
Back to top Go down
He smeared warmly.

He smeared warmly.

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

This is a shared account between my sister and I, and all we do all day is quote this epic tale, and annoy our parental units. This story changed both our lives. FOR TE BETTAR!

I want to ask all of you for help. There are only like what... 20 people max on this forum right? I want to know if you think we should all try to make this viral. You know, like bomb myspace and 4chan and things with the link? I wont start trying unless i get the board's consent... maybe just quote this reply with a yes or no and a reason, okay?

Sister believes this is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
http://dally.omgforum.net/index.htm
die to death

die to death

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:40 am

He smeared warmly. wrote:
This is a shared account between my sister and I, and all we do all day is quote this epic tale, and annoy our parental units. This story changed both our lives. FOR TE BETTAR!

I want to ask all of you for help. There are only like what... 20 people max on this forum right? I want to know if you think we should all try to make this viral. You know, like bomb myspace and 4chan and things with the link? I wont start trying unless i get the board's consent... maybe just quote this reply with a yes or no and a reason, okay?

I think it would be a somewhat bad idea because god knows that 4chan would harass Dally to the point where we wouldn't get anymore lulz. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
He smeared warmly.

He smeared warmly.

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am

die to death wrote:
He smeared warmly. wrote:

I think it would be a somewhat bad idea because god knows that 4chan would harass Dally to the point where we wouldn't get anymore lulz. Crying or Very sad

Hmm... you are correct. Those anons at 4chan can be dicks. Well, i would at least like to get some more people to see this epicness. Ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Grred

Grred

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm

4chan = BAD IDEA!!

Those mofos just want everyone to become an hero.

Myspace, I believe, would be fine. Those people are idiots and don't know how teh internetz work.
Back to top Go down
Yeti

Yeti

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Or Gaia.
A gaia thread in the GD would get at least someone.
Back to top Go down
He smeared warmly.

He smeared warmly.

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm

heythnx

4chan.... is for horney 14 year old boys..

lol. I havnt been on my gaia for so long afro
Back to top Go down
first time having a penis

first time having a penis

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

there are like 200 users actually. i kinda leik it not so buisy, leik it is nao tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHH MAII >w<   OHH MAII >w< - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHH MAII >w<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Free Chat-
Jump to: